The Perpetual Help Medical Center – Las Piñas (PHMC) offers Surgical Packages for a number of procedures such as an Appendectomy, Hemorrhoidectomy, Herniorrhaphy, Open Chole-General Anesthesia, and Open Chole Spinal. These specialty packages by PHMC include the cost of operation, medicines, as well as a choice between 3 types of room accommodations.
- Appendectomy: surgical removal of the appendix. It is done to treat appendicitis or the inflammation of the appendix.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: surgical removal of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum.
- Herniorrhaphy: surgical repair of a hernia. A hernia is caused by an internal part of the body pushing through a weak area of the muscles.
- Open Chole-General Anesthesia: Also called cholecystectomy and is done to surgically remove the gallbladder. This is done to treat gallstones and inflammation.
- Open Chole Spinal: similar to the procedure above, except it makes use of Spinal Anesthesia (SA).
Consult with your doctor now regarding the PHMC Surgical Packages that you can avail of.