Comprehensive Cancer Care
THE HOPE INSTITUTE—The HOPE Institute provides hassle-free cancer treatment in a welcoming and comfortable environment. Designed as a “one-stop shop” cancer treatment facility, the Center provides patients with convenient access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, a multidisciplinary team of specialist doctors and nurses as well as direct linkages to other specialty centers.
Team of Experts
Our topnotch team of cancer specialists provides well-planned, holistic, and compassionate care to both adult and pediatric patients:
- Our Medical Oncologists are cancer specialists who act as your personal physicians in coordinating and administering Cancer treatment.
- Our Hematologists are experts in the treatment of adults and children with Anemia, Leukemia, and other blood disorders.
- Our Gynecologic Oncologists specialize in the treatment of women with Cancer of the Ovary, Cervix, and Endometrium.
- Our Pathologists are specialists in interpreting biopsies that enable prompt and accurate diagnosis of cancer.
- Our Radiation Oncologists are experts in safely and effectively utilizing top of the line radiation machines to treat cancer.
- Our Surgeons specialize in the surgical treatment of cancer in the colon, rectum, lung, prostate, urinary bladder, head and neck, and other gastrointestinal organs.
- Our Pain Specialists work with other doctors to manage all forms of pain.
- Our Dietitians work with you and your family to ensure that you eat the right diet.
- Our Nutrition Support help you improve your nutrition to strengthen your immune system.
The HOPE Institute provides appropriate and safe administration of intravenous chemotherapy and biologic or targeted therapy to patients with cancer, blood disorders, and rheumatoid diseases. The Center also performs blood transfusion and bone marrow aspiration biopsy. Our intravenous chemotherapy cubicles have separate LCD television sets and sofa seats to ensure that patients are comfortable and relaxed while undergoing treatment.
Ambulatory Chemotherapy Unit
This special unit enables patients to receive intravenous chemotherapy and blood transfusions in the comfort and convenience of their own homes.
Pain Management Clinic
Our Pain Management Clinic adopts a holistic, multidisciplinary approach that identifies and addresses the root causes of both acute and chronic pain thereby providing effective pain relief. It has a team of experts in pain management who work hand-in-hand with Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurologists, Physical Therapists, Surgical and Medical Oncologists, Pediatric Oncologists, Endocrinologists, Psychiatrists, Pharmacists, Social workers, and the Chaplain’s Office.
Ostomy Care Clinic
Our Ostomy Care Clinic is fully equipped to provide assessment, education, management, and treatment for patients with Colorectal Cancer requiring ostomy and their family. Its team of highly-trained doctors and nurses are committed to deliver individualized comprehensive care to help patients cope with the physical and psychological challenges of the procedure.
The HOPE Institute is the only facility of its kind in Southern Metro Manila that offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy at affordable rates. Its radiation oncology center, the Dr. Robert P. Dulay Radiation Oncology Center, is fully equipped to treat cancers of the head and neck, breast, lung, cervix prostate, and other tumors.
- Our CT-Scan Simulator System can detect even the smallest tumor resulting in early diagnosis and better chance of cure.
- Our Varian Acuity Fluoroscopy and X-Ray System produces high-resolution interactive images of precise and efficient treatment planning.
- Our Varian Linear Accelerator can deliver accurate radiation dose to destroy cancer cells in any part of the body while sparing the surrounding normal tissues.
- Our Low-Dose Rate Brachytherapy is the gold standard treatment for cervical and breast cancer, and is commonly used for the treatment of prostate cancer. It is a safe procedure with minimum side effects and maximum efficacy.
- Our Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) system allows for more accurate radiation dosage and coverage, shorter treatment time, and retreatment of recurring or residual tumors leading to higher survival rate for cancer patients.
Women’s Health Care
Our pain-free Digital Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound yields clear images for accurate diagnosis.
Our Bone Scan can detect bone tumors quickly and accurately.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
- Intravenous Chemotherapy
- Intravenous Biological Infusion
- Blood Transfusion
- Intravenous Fluid and Electrolyte Replacement
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- OPD Parental Nutrition
- Multidisciplinary Pain Clinic
- Dental Services for Cancer Patients
- Dietary and Nutrition Counseling
- Preparation of Osterized Feeding for Cancer Patients
- Creation of Brace for Patients with Bone Metastasis
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
For more information, you can reach us here!
Tel. Nos.: (+632) 8874-ALTA | (+632) 8874-8515 loc. 469
2F, Wellness Complex Perpetual Help Medical Center, Las Piñas