Lifestyle and Wellness
We aim to improve the quality of life of everyone in the community, and that means caring for the well individuals as much as those who have medical conditions. By providing a wide range of affordable, high quality, and medically proven lifestyle and wellness services, we empower the well members of the community to be more proactive about their health and well-being.
Maintaining Good Health with Executive Health Services
Not getting sick does not ensure that you are healthy. There are many non-communicable diseases that do not show symptoms during the early stage. That includes heart and vascular problems, diabetes, stroke, and cancer.
It takes some effort to keep your health in check. However, that is just a small investment when you think of the returns: longer, happier, and fuller life.
One of the important factors in maintaining good health is to have your numbers checked regularly and keep them in the safe range. We have designed comprehensive health check-up packages to ensure that you don’t miss anything important.
Our experienced and efficient Executive Health Services staff are always ready to assist patients to ensure that they have a smooth transition from one procedure to the next. We even arrange board and lodging for the patient if the procedure requires long waiting time, to ensure that the patient is comfortable and well taken care of throughout the completion of the tests.
Stop, Look, and Listen to the Numbers
For people with specific medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity, and nutrition deficiency, numbers are important. Blood sugar level, Body Mass Index, and blood pressure are just a few of the indicators that need to be monitored to avoid complications and serious health implications.
As part of our holistic and comprehensive Lifestyle and Wellness Services, we have dedicated Centers that focus on helping patients monitor and manage their medical condition.
Diabetes Education Center
Our Diabetes Education Center offers a complete range of services to help patients keep their blood sugar level under control. Our highly trained Diabetes Nurse Specialist work closely with dietitians and nutritionists to effectively guide patients with diabetes about diet and nutrition. The Center also offers comprehensive patient education courses and has an active support group.
- Dietary Counseling
- Instruction for Special Diets
- Self-monitoring of Blood Glucose
- Technique for Insulin Injection
- “Diabetes in Pregnancy” Course
UPHDMC Livlite Bariatic and Metabolic Center
Our LIVLITE Bariatric and Metabolic Center offers medical intervention to individuals with obesity problems. Our lifestyle consultant and bariatric surgeon help patients find the best way to lose weight so that they can enjoy an improved quality of life. This may involve lifestyle change, customized weight-loss program, pharmaceutical intervention, or surgical procedure.
- Bariatric (OBESITY) Surgery
- Metabolic (DIABETES) Surgery
- Counseling for Behavior and Lifestyle Change
- Exercise Program
Nutrition Intervention and Management Services (NIMS)
We also have Nutrition Intervention and Management Services that offers detailed, personalized, and scientifically proven diet and nutrition programs that complements the patient’s health condition and medical requirements.
- Nutrition assessment and course plan
- Diet instruction
- Diet Counseling
Varicose Vein Center
We are also fully equipped to perform minimally invasive procedures for people who want their physical appearance enhanced through medically proven procedures. Our Varicose Vein Center are manned by Cardiovascular Surgeons who are experts in dealing with conditions affecting the blood vessels.
- Endovenous Laser Therapy
- Collagen / Placenta / Vitamin C
- Diamond Peel
- Facial Spa
- Glycolic Acid Peeling (GAP)
- Intralesional Treatment (IL)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Underarm Whitening
- Warts Removal
Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Blepharoplasty (Removal of Eyebugs or Eyelids)*
- Rhinoplasty (Noselift) *
- Butt Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
*with packages available. The lowest prices among major hospitals and clinics.
Eye Center and Active Hearing Center
We also have Eye Center for people who needs eye screenings and treatment for diseases affecting the eye and its periphery.
- A-Scan Biometry
- B-Scan / Ultrasound
- Diode Laser
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Fundus Photo
- Optical Coherence Tomography Scan (OCT)
- YAG Laser
Our Active Hearing Center offers a wide range of services to help children and adults who suffer from hearing problems and balance disorder.
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Hearing Evaluation
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
Perpetual Help Dental and Implant Center
Experience world-class dental services in our Perpetual Help Dental and Implant Center where we aim to combine state-of-the-art equipment and the highest quality of dental care.
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
Perpetual Help Prostate and Stone Center
The Optical Healing Treatment for Urological Health Needs.
OUTPATIENT SHOCK WAVE THERAPY FOR KIDNEY STONES
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) is a non-invasive medical procedure used in treating stones. Wherein, stones are being broken into tiny fragments until they reach a certain size that can naturally pass through the patient’s urinary tract.
With the use of screening equipment such as Ultrasound and X-ray, a precise image of the stone can be determined and shock waves coming from series of pulses of energy will then be targeted at the stone to break it into tiny fragments.
Lifestyle and Wellness
- Endovenous Laser Therapy
- Pedia Package (P500)
- Pedia Package + X-Ray (P 1,250)
- Dengue Package (P 2,250)
- Dengue + Pedia Package (P 2,500)
- Child Obesity Screening (P 4,500)
- Digital Mammography + Breast Ultrasound (P 3,000)
- Digital Mammography + 4D Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) (P 4,800)
- Basic Executive Checkup (P 3,500)
- Comprehensive Executive Checkup – Male (P22,000)
- Comprehensive Executive Checkup – Female (P 25,000)
- Basic Cardiac (P 4,000)
- Basic Cardiac + 2D Echo (P 6,500)
- Basic Cardiac + Stress Test (Treadmill) (P 6,500)
- Basic Cardiac + 2D Echo + Stress Test (Treadmill) (P 9,500)
- Basic Cardiac + Diabetes Screening (P 4,750)
- Basic Cardiac + Diabetes Screening with Fundus Photo (P 6,500)
- Diabetes Screening (P 6,000)
- Thyroid Screening (P 3,950)
- Hepatitis Screening (P 9,800)
- Basic Prostate Screening (P 4,700)
- Stone Screening (P 7,500)
- Hemodialysis Screening (P 1,400)
- Gastroscopy with Local Anesthesia
- Gastroscopy with Sedation
- Colonoscopy with Sedation
- Gastroscopy + Colonoscopy with Sedation
- Bundle 1 P1,100
CBC, Creatine, SGOT, SGPT
- Hope 1 P5,400
Digital Mammography, Papsmear, Transrectal
- Hope 2 P4,700
Digital Mammography, Papsmear, Transvaginal
- Hope 3 P3,400
Digital Mammography, Papsmear
- Hope 4 P2,500
For more information, you can reach us here!
Tel. Nos.: (+632) 8874-ALTA | (+632) 8874-8515
GF, Main Hospital Building Perpetual Help Medical Center, Las Piñas