Neurosciences is dedicated to scientific research in learning how the brain works at the most fundamental levels.
Perpetual Help Medical Center-Las Pinas (PHMC-LP) Neurosciences Complex offers comprehensive services designed to detect, assess, treat and manage various brain- and nerve-related disorders. Our team of highly skilled and credentialed neurologists, child psychiatrist, developmental and behavioral pediatricians, psychologists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists and nurse specialists is committed to develop personalized treatment plans and therapy options for patients with neurological disorders, including stroke and epilepsy, and neurodevelopmental problems.
The Neurosciences Complex is divided into two section – – the Neurophysiology Unit and the Neurodevelopmental Center, a dedicated clinic for the assessment and management of neurological, developmental and behavioral conditions.
- Child Neurology Evaluation
- Child Psychiatry Evaluation
- Community Integration Summer Program
- Developmental Pediatric Evaluation
- Learning Enhancement Program
- Life Skills Training Program
- Neurophysiological Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy / Speech Therapy Package (12 Sessions)
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Social Skills Program
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Digital Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial NCV Blink Reflex
- Repetitive Nerve Simulation (RNS)
- Epilepsy Clinic
- Evoked Potentials
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER)
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)
- OAE Newborn Hearing Screening
- Video Electroencephalography (VEEG)
For more information, you can reach us here!
Tel. Nos.: (632) 8874-ALTA / 8874-8515 loc. 449 to 450
GF, Main Hospital Building Perpetual Help Medical Center, Las Piñas